- They have zero cholesterol and are rich in soluble dietary fibre.
- They are a diabetic friendly food as they have a low GI.
- They are a good source of protein for the vegetarians.
- They are rich in vitamin B-1, vitamin C and vitamin B-6.
- They have complex carbs, protein and fibre in it. It is a good and filling option for those who want to shed kilos
All packing sizes are available based on customer request
All packing sizes are available based on customer request Moong beans (also known as green gram, Hindi: moong, Gujarati: mug,china :mung ), are little green seeds that are yellow inside. They have been eaten by Indians for thousands of years. Moong beans are used for both sweet and savory dishes in Indian cooking. They are eaten whole, sprouted split with the skins on and split with the skins removed. In fact, moong dal (split with the skins removed) is one of the most commonly used lentils in my kitchen.
Moong beans with their skins on have a flavor reminiscent of green leafy vegetables but the moong dal with the skins removed has a mild sweet flavor and is often used for desserts.
Health Benefits of Moong Beans
Many people with poor metabolism suffer from indigestion and acidity. Moong beans are rich in fiber and increase the digestive rate of the human body
Heart diseases are very common these days. Poor lifestyle is one of the major causes that add to numerous heart problems on a daily basis. Moong beans increase the digestive and metabolic rate of human body
People suffering from fever, stomach ache and diarrhea find it difficult to digest food. Moreover, the taste buds puncture in sickness and it becomes even more difficult to eat food